Show All Answers

1. I want a divorce and also need help getting child support. Can the County Attorney’s Office help me?
2. My children’s father has violated a court order and has not returned our children to me. Will your office help me?
3. I believe my elderly relative is being victimized and/or abused. Who can I contact?
4. I am a senior and have a legal question. Where can I get legal advice?
5. I am concerned that my relatives have criminally mishandled my deceased parent’s estate; does your office provide advice?