March 4, 2024
Notre Dame Preparatory High School
9701 East Bell Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Notre Dame Fentanyl Forum
Monday, March 4, 2024
Join the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office and Notre Dame Preparatory for an in-depth discussion about fentanyl in Maricopa County. Learn from subject matter experts about the fentanyl crisis and how we can work together to keep families safe.
This event is free and open to anyone in Maricopa County! Parents, guardians, and teachers are encouraged to participate. Naloxone will be distributed after the event. ASL translation will be available.
County Attorney Rachel Mitchell will be leading a speaker panel, which includes the following subject matter experts:
- Jeffrey Beaver – Drug Enforcement Bureau Chief at the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office
- Stephanie Siete – Public Information Officer with Community Bridges, Inc.
- Chad Martin – Task Force Officer (TFO) with Scottsdale DEA Task Force
- Dr. Mahmood Vahedian – Emergency Physician at Banner Hospital and Assistant Professor at the University of Arizona College of Medicine
In addition to the speaker panel there will various community organizations at the event:
- Maricopa County Department of Health
- National Guard, Drug Demand Reduction and Outreach
- BrightView Health
- Narcotics Anonymous
For more information or questions, please call 602-818-6742.
Accessibility Notice: Our events are designed to be inclusive and accessible. Please contact our Diversity & Community Engagement Coordinator, Adriana Frias with any questions. At least two weeks advanced notice will help us to provide seamless access.